I’ve been so into sharing my health & wellness tips on the blog, just been totally inspired I thought I’d tell you guys little more about me to really get to know me better!
Here are 20 fun things about me:
- I am a HUGE pug lover. I don’t know where the obsession came from, but one of my biggest dreams in life is to have a pug for my own! There are so many cute accounts I follow on Insta too, if you need recommendations just hit me up. *Stopped a random woman on the street for this photo*
- Cycling is my favorite workout. Just over a year and a half ago I took my first class! It’s the workout that gets me sweating the most, I’m literalllly drenched. After moving from college to ATL, I started going to Cyclebar! SO obsessed.
- Being a cycling instructor is my *secret* dream. Although, not so much of a secret anymore. I just have to figure out how they talk and ride at the same time first…
- My favorite ice cream is Publix chocolate yogurt. Even though I rarely treat myself to this, it will always be my all time favorite. I literally ate it every night as a child (and stained a lot of my clothes as well).
- I can easily entertain myself. Ever since I was a little kid, my mom will tell you, I could be left in a room alone with no toys and somehow just entertain myself for hours. I love to just break out in random characters and put on a show for whoever is around too!
- I’m a Capricorn to a T! Hardworking, type A tendencies, very good with self control, humorous, determined and headstrong. These can be my best qualities and my worst! I’m not big into astrology, but my sign is spot on.
- I don’t mind traffic. This is super random but it’s never really bothered me. I guess I just figure if there’s nothing I can do, I might as well not waste my energy on it.
- I love making people laugh. I form friendships based on if they understand my humor or not. HA! Plus, I’m constantly cracking myself up.
- My feet are ALWAYS freezing. Don’t know the reason, if anyone does please let me know!
- My go to Starbucks drink– A grande, almond milk latte (extra foam if I’m feeling extra). I try to avoid the added sugars & syrups just because who knows whats in that stuff.
- I danced for 12 years! From ages 3-15 I did almost every style out there. Ballet, tap, jam, lyrical, pointe, I even took a belly dancing class once! I’m so grateful for the skills dance gave me. I learned the importance of stretching, gained a respect for all types of music and figured out how to pick things up quickly and commit them to memory. Hopefully I’ll get back into a class soon.
- I worked in a pizza shop and a froyo place. These were not my best decisions health vise, but you do what you have to when you need the coin.
- My fav place to eat out is Whole Foods. It’s just the vibe, man! The hot food bar, the kombucha options, the people.
- Another note about food. I love to go to new restaurants. If Patrick and I ever go out I love to pick out a new place.
- Guy Fieri is my freaking king! I don’t know where or why this obsession started, but I just love him. Don’t question it.
- I’m obsessed with podcasts. Wake up, podcast. Go for a walk, podcast. Drive in the car, you get the point. I’m doing a full post on my favs soon!
- I’ve been to 6 countries. France (only the airport), Italy, Greece, Mexico, The Cayman Islands and Jamaica. My favs- Italy & The Cayman Islands.
- My favorite place to shop for clothing is Nordstrom.
- I’m a huge snacker. I don’t know if this is a bad thing, but I’ve ALWAYS been. My go to’s right now: Mary’s Gone Crackers, grapes, apples and almond butter, carrot sticks.
- I’m getting married in March! Maybe you guys new that already…But yeah I’m super excited!
Phew, I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me!! What else do you guys want to know or see next on the blog? Let me know in the comments!
Keep up with all these random facts and more on Instagram @MeganHaidinger.